Top 5 Co-working Trends in 2021
One of the most exciting domains of the commercial real estate sector is the emergence of coworking spaces. A mushrooming trend in India, it has changed the face of how entrepreneurs, start-ups and now big corporations work. With 2020 being hard on all sectors including coworking 2021 looks promising already. Covid-19 has paved the way for WolfPack, the best coworking space Bangalore city is talking about, lists the top 5 Coworking trends in 2021.
- Flexible workspaces : Tough times call for quick adaption. No wonder one of the most significant changes has been a demand for flexible workspaces. Adhering to the compliance of social distancing and maintaining safety India Inc. has started to work in shifts. Irrespective of the size and strength of the organization companies are introducing flexible accessibility of workspaces to their agenda. In such an environment shared office space proves to be highly versatile options where quick modifications and downsizing has been made possible. With the plug-and-play feature, employees have the option to work at their own pace in a stimulating and collaborative environment
- Spacious and Open Setting : The design philosophy of coworking companies has tweaked to accommodate a roomy and airy environment for the users. Designs and architecture are updated to allow a safe distance and provide a healthy work environment. Several coworking spaces have placed desks far apart, with ample distance to support a sustainable workspace environment. Touch-free fixtures and privacy are prioritized in large metros and busy commercial locations with more indoor plants and green areas to catch fresh air.
- Promoting Wellness : In stressful times the pressure of maintaining productivity increases. Shared office spaces acknowledge this and are increasingly introducing the concept of physical and mental wellbeing for their users. There is a positive attempt to create a work-life balance in the office space through meditative studios, open sit-outs in the green areas, measures to ensure comfort through good aesthetics and interior design, fresher air and lesser pollution are now evident.
- Mushrooming Tier-2 & 3 market : The migrant population who worked from home all of last year is now looking to work from a more convenient location while still living in the home town. This attitude shift has seen a surge of coworking spaces mushroom in tier 2 cities like Coimbatore, Vizag, Ahmedabad, Pune, Vadodara, Surat, Indore etc. With a strong foothold in the existing industry, coworking space owners have a great opportunity to focus on smaller cities and grow their business.
- Digitally enabled office spaces : The pandemic has established new rules of the game. The conventional working model for most businesses has seen a technological face-lift. Most coworking spaces will soon offer next gen-office technology and collaboration tools to create a customized and seamless office experience. Just like how an app knits all the employees of a company together, a digitally enabled workspace will collaborate the office, co-working, and WFH through technologies such as automation, mobility, artificial intelligence (AI) and Internet-of-Things (IoT)
WolfPack is a leading company offering workspaces for rent in Bangalore. In the last few months, with Covid-compliant best practices and strategies, they have helped thousands of startups, professionals, freelancers and corporate to conduct business in the ‘new normal’. Looking for an affordable, engaging and healthy workspace near you! Get in touch with us.